What to read after Hobbit & LotR?
Tamf Moo
2008-03-08 23:53:20 UTC
But now I'm a bit lost as to which book to take up next from Tolkien's
vast body on Middle Earth.
Sorry. Meant to say: "Tolkien's vast body of literature on Middle Earth"
That's a funny typo, even if I say so myself.
with every tyope, a core of truth is revealed. for in truth, who covered
more of Middle Earth than Tolkien did?

is it merely a coinicidence that Taniquetil seems so similar to His name?
tamf, part-time priestess of tyope
Pseudonymus al-Faqha'ter III
2008-03-09 02:05:35 UTC
Post by Tamf Moo
But now I'm a bit lost as to which book to take up next from Tolkien's
vast body on Middle Earth.
Sorry. Meant to say: "Tolkien's vast body of literature on Middle Earth"
That's a funny typo, even if I say so myself.
with every tyope, a core of truth is revealed. for in truth, who covered
more of Middle Earth than Tolkien did?
is it merely a coinicidence that Taniquetil seems so similar to His name?
And was originally spelt Taniquet-eel, which is highly relevant.