Luthien seagull revisited
David Dalton
2017-02-22 05:33:28 UTC
The 21st anniversary of the Luthien seagull incident will beThursday,
February 23, at about 3:20 p.m. NST (1850 UTC), as described on
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/luthien.html.

That drew on the Tolkien book The Silmarillion but a more
detailed account of the tale of Beren and Lúthien will be
given in the new Tolkien book The Tale of Beren and Lúthien
which will be published on May 4, 2017.

However it is unlikely that there will be a Beren and Lúthien
movie since Christopher Tolkien holds the copyright and
is unlikely to sell the movie rights.
“My thoughts are for you, love, till I’m out of my mind
For twenty-one years is a mighty long time." (Bob Miller)
David Dalton
2017-02-22 05:35:32 UTC
That should be http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/luthien.html without the period.