Ink
m***@frontiernet.net
2006-03-20 12:20:50 UTC
Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey
Alexander
2006-03-22 00:39:37 UTC
ALL SOULS ARE FORGIVEN and ALL SOULS RETURN TO THE DIVINE WHATEVER YOU
CONCIEVE IT TO BE. :-) ;-) :-P :-D

Alexander
(Unitarian Universalist Panthiest)

P.S. There is no such thing as Sin; so chear up dear. We would not be
human if we did not err at times.
Michael Rippie
2006-04-30 21:56:02 UTC
"The Last Church" Michael, it is a King among men.
I am far too common. Goggles has over 48,000 references to Willett
Martin as the dumb drunk who stalks what he has no knowledge of.

I'm suggesting that I am enough of a fool to have paid for
something to say while saying nothing. After
all I am a big enough a fool to pay for Michael's time by donating
to his site.

A short and common phrase like my thoughts are be covered by
copyright. As your use of the term The Last Church has been limited to
one great and holy website and two virtually wonderful newsgroups and
a Great book, you have a very strong case for damages. If anything
thelastchurch.com is clearly a religious mutter he's smarter, saner,
more literate and more honest than me. Hell I lie to myself every day.
--
Martin Willett
***@thelastchurch.org

A preacher is the blind leading the blind.