2006 and 2007 Tolkien calendars
Flame of the West
2005-10-20 02:42:13 UTC
If you'd like a sneak peek at the cover of the
2007 Tolkien calendar, go to the Amazon.com
web page for the 2006 calendar:

For some strange reason, they've got the wrong
picture.

-- FotW

Coming soon: Windows VISTA (Viruses, Infections, Spyware,
Trojans, Adware)
gp.skinner
2005-10-21 09:37:25 UTC
Post by Flame of the West
If you'd like a sneak peek at the cover of the
2007 Tolkien calendar, go to the Amazon.com
For some strange reason, they've got the wrong
picture.
Unless it's one of the worlds worst typo's

Graeme
Prai Jei
2005-10-21 20:49:29 UTC
gp.skinner (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
Post by gp.skinner
Post by Flame of the West
If you'd like a sneak peek at the cover of the
2007 Tolkien calendar, go to the Amazon.com
For some strange reason, they've got the wrong
picture.
Unless it's one of the worlds worst typo's
Graeme
That's easy to find out - which year do the dates and days of the week click
with?

Now if we were using the Shire calendar we wouldn't need a new calendar
every year.
--
There are very few spiders found on bananas that bite.

Interchange the alphabetic letter groups to reply
Henriette
2005-10-25 16:33:07 UTC
Post by Flame of the West
If you'd like a sneak peek at the cover of the
2007 Tolkien calendar, go to the Amazon.com
For some strange reason, they've got the wrong
picture.
Funny mistake!
Post by Flame of the West
Coming soon: Windows VISTA (Viruses, Infections, Spyware,
Trojans, Adware)
"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning".
Bill Gates
Graham Lockwood
2005-10-25 19:04:45 UTC
{snip}
Post by Henriette
Post by Flame of the West
Coming soon: Windows VISTA (Viruses, Infections, Spyware,
Trojans, Adware)
"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning".
Bill Gates
IRTA "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of earning."

Which in Microsoft's case may also be true...

---
Graham
Henriette
2005-11-05 13:07:09 UTC
Post by Graham Lockwood
Post by Henriette
"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning".
Bill Gates
IRTA "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of earning."
Which in Microsoft's case may also be true...
LOL!

Well Punmaster, you can see we're not doing all that bad during your
absence...

Henriette
Bajori
2005-11-05 23:58:15 UTC
Post by Henriette
Post by Graham Lockwood
Post by Henriette
"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning".
Bill Gates
IRTA "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of earning."
Which in Microsoft's case may also be true...
well, if bill gates had a nickel for every time windows crashed.....oh wait,
he does.

never mind
Henriette
Henriette