J.R.R. Tolkien Day
David Dalton
2024-01-03 04:06:13 UTC
January 3 is J.R.R. Tolkien Day (his birthday).
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
Jay E. Morris
2024-01-03 16:03:01 UTC
More than happy to let him share my birthday.
Dimensional Traveler
2024-01-03 18:02:42 UTC
Post by Jay E. Morris
Post by David Dalton
January 3 is J.R.R. Tolkien Day (his birthday).
More than happy to let him share my birthday.
One suspects it was his before it was yours. :P
dirty old man.
Ted Nolan <tednolan>
2024-01-03 18:34:54 UTC
Post by Dimensional Traveler
Post by Jay E. Morris
Post by David Dalton
January 3 is J.R.R. Tolkien Day (his birthday).
More than happy to let him share my birthday.
One suspects it was his before it was yours. :P
columbiaclosings.com
What's not in Columbia anymore..
Don
2024-01-03 17:12:02 UTC
Post by David Dalton
January 3 is J.R.R. Tolkien Day (his birthday).
How Tolkien Disguised Ice-Age Europe as Middle-Earth
<https://thesaxoncross.substack.com/p/tolkien-ice-age-europe-and-middle>

Danke,
--
Don.......My cat's )\._.,--....,'``. https://crcomp.net/reviews.php
telltale tall tail /, _.. \ _\ (`._ ,. Walk humbly with thy God.
tells tall tales.. `._.-(,_..'--(,_..'`-.;.' Make 1984 fiction again.
Paul S Person
2024-01-04 16:47:20 UTC
Post by Don
Post by David Dalton
January 3 is J.R.R. Tolkien Day (his birthday).
How Tolkien Disguised Ice-Age Europe as Middle-Earth
<https://thesaxoncross.substack.com/p/tolkien-ice-age-europe-and-middle>
Well, /somebody/ had way too much time on his hands.

Very interesting.
--
"Here lies the Tuscan poet Aretino,
Who evil spoke of everyone but God,
Giving as his excuse, 'I never knew him.'"
Louis Epstein
2024-01-03 21:24:29 UTC
Post by David Dalton
January 3 is J.R.R. Tolkien Day (his birthday).
I have always called it Tolkmas,though never gone out
caroling "O Little Town of Bloemfontein".

May 133 Tolkien Reckoning be a happy new year for all!

-=-=-
\